Graceful Games LLC
Based in Richmond, Virginia
September 1, 2011
Press / Business contact:
Parsecs - an epic space adventure
Graceful Games is a small indie video game development studio founded by Kevin Yarmosh.
Easy to pick up, hard to master, Parsecs is a beautiful, fast-paced, twitch-gameplay, dodge-the-obstacles, endless runner with a space twist! Flick the screen anywhere to direct your ship and try to get to the top of the screen while dodging asteroids and other dangers. Doing so causes the next level to appear instantly, with your ship coming out of the bottom of the screen in the same direction and position it went through the top. Basically its a formula for epic space awesomeness.
- Easy and innovative control scheme, flick anywhere to move in that direction.
- Fast paced, exciting gameplay that calls for quick reflexes and creates awesome "close call" experiences.
- Use power ups to progress deeper into space. Earn shields to survive longer and asteroid nukes to clear the way of danger ahead.
- Beautiful art. Spacescape backgrounds that change every 10 parsecs, 26 different planets, over 60 different asteroid combinations, suns, black holes, parallax stars and... asteroid bubbles?
- Game Center support complete with achievements and leaderboard.
- Universal app. Same great gameplay on every iOS device, dynamically balanced for any screen size.
Gameplay Video YouTube
There are far more images available for Graceful Games LLC, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!